Concept Number: *376
English Master: Local
Synonyms, Variations & Acronyms: none
Description [Telephone.Keypad]: Tactile Feedback.
Rationale: All Competitors have it.
• Declares something can be applied to components across a declared Scope (usually quite wide)
• Multiple use for several different components is implied
• Tailoring to suit Conditions of Component subsets is possible (Features to cater for such tailoring might be in-built)
• Declares something can be applied only to the identified stated components within Scope
• Restricted use under known Conditions tends to apply.
Table G.?: Four adjectives concerned with Scope classification.''
For example: Within a Requirement, a term may be defined locally by declaring a tag and stating a definition. It can then be used and reused (by referencing its tag) several times locally. The tag is not intended for reuse outside the Scope of that Requirement.
This Concept entered by Diane O'Brien.
Table of contents: