Concept Number: *479
English Master: External
Synonyms, Variations & Acronyms: none
• External-Stakeholders of a System
• The influences of the external environment on a System
1. “External” is used with regards the “place” Scope of an object, rather than the “time” or “event” Scope. “Where” does an object stand with regard another object: within its extent of influence (internal) or outside it (external)?
2. If an object is external (outside the Scope) of an object, it Means it is not under the control in any way of the given object. This does not mean that no influence whatsoever can be exerted, but any influence is definitely not direct or totally predictable.
3. Some objects are more remote than others.
This Concept entered by Diane O'Brien.